Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-09: Brewers (Peralta) at Angels (Harvey) [Brewers lose, 11-8 -- Bottom of the order sparks comeback to take lead in 5th inning, but bullpen falters late]

Eye Black
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At what point does CC move Shaw and Aguilar either way down in the bottom of the order, or take them out for a while? Braun's done nothing in this series, thus far, but he's had some really big hits. Shaw and Aguilar have done next to nothing. Aguilar is 4 for 34, 4 singles. Shaw is 1 for 19 the last five games. At what point are they out of the 4 and 5 slots???
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Community Moderator
At what point does CC move Shaw and Aguilar either way down in the bottom of the order, or take them out for a while? Braun's done nothing in this series, thus far, but he's had some really big hits. Shaw and Aguilar have done next to nothing. Aguilar is 4 for 34, 4 singles. Shaw is 1 for 19 the last five games. At what point are they out of the 4 and 5 slots???

I would give them a few more weeks at least. If it's May 9th then maybe. Aguilar looks really frustrated up there, gotta let him work through it.

Right now the 3-4-5 of this order are killing rallies - I think you gotta move Moose or perhaps Grandal up into that 4 spot for a while with how well they're swinging it.

I'd be ok with this, put Grandal in the 4 spot. Aguilar is struggling but looks like he will break out before Shaw, and Braun is low-and-away-slider happy right now.

Archived