Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-09: Brewers (Peralta) at Angels (Harvey) [Brewers lose, 11-8 -- Bottom of the order sparks comeback to take lead in 5th inning, but bullpen falters late]

Eye Black
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After all of the offseason hoopla, including the awards circuit and the California Strong things, I expected Yelich to get off to a slow start this season. Wrong.

But, he has been long overdue for at least a mini slump, and there are signs that he is getting into it now.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

After all of the offseason hoopla, including the awards circuit and the California Strong things, I expected Yelich to get off to a slow start this season. Wrong.

But, he has been long overdue for at least a mini slump, and there are signs that he is getting into it now.

He went 2-4 last night and was robbed of a HR.

Yea, bur he rolled it over twice tonight= Yelich mini-slump

He also crushed a homer on Sunday.

Poor Tom Hallion took a straight on hit to the head there, hope he's alright.

Good news/ bad news from San Antonio. Houser goes 6 scoreless again, 4 H 0 Nb 6 Ks. Jeffress....another tough outing. No word on velo.

I saw Houser at Spring Training.

Nasty nasty stuff. IMHO he will be called up sooner than later.

Archived