Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-09: Brewers (Peralta) at Angels (Harvey) [Brewers lose, 11-8 -- Bottom of the order sparks comeback to take lead in 5th inning, but bullpen falters late]

Eye Black
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kind of an unfortunate inning for Freddy with lots of soft contact finding the right holes in the defense. He needs to locate better for sure, but this is just baseball being frustrating.

very true. two hard-hit balls? And one of them--by Pujols--was nearly caught. Hopefully he can settle down for 4 innings today

What a difference a week makes. This is why I'm getting worried. Not because it's 6-0 in an April game, but because we have 3 starters with almost no experience and I expect this kind of bipolar performance to happen often.

Yep. Wish we still had Miley. That move didn’t make sense to me.

What a difference a week makes. This is why I'm getting worried. Not because it's 6-0 in an April game, but because we have 3 starters with almost no experience and I expect this kind of bipolar performance to happen often.

Amen. Have been preaching that all along. Most people took that as a negative, but just being realistic.

Yep. Wish we still had Miley. That move didn’t make sense to me.

I agree

Archived