Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-08: Brewers (Chacín) at Angels (Cahill) [Brewers lose, 5-2 -- Middle of the order struggles as Braun, Shaw, Aguilar combine to go 0-for-12 with 8 strikeouts]

Eye Black
Hopefully there’s a refocus for tomorrow... it seemed like “we’re not facing the central so let’s try to pull everything”. Even Lorenzo was hacking. Off night. Let’s go bowling dude
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disappointing performance from the offense last night. Not much traffic on the bases and Aguilar continues to be a black hole in the middle of the order.
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

The BP depth is absolutely abysmal outside of Hader and JJ. Sad really.

There is no team in the majors that wouldn't be facing tough times if you took two of their top guys out of the pen. It isn't sad ... just reality.

Absolutely. Hopefully we'll get Jeffress back soon.

Angels are Bouring it on

Thank you for this gem! :laughing

On another note, I don’t think Aguilar has too long of a leash at first this season. Thames isn’t much better of an option, but if he’s hitting well right now, you need to play him.

Angels are Bouring it on

Thank you for this gem! :laughing

On another note, I don’t think Aguilar has too long of a leash at first this season. Thames isn’t much better of an option, but if he’s hitting well right now, you need to play him.

Thames has done nothing in his few starts. I think all of his hits have come as a pinch hitter.

The Brewers might as well be using Chris Davis at first base for the offensive production they are getting from the position.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Archived