Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-08: Brewers (Chacín) at Angels (Cahill) [Brewers lose, 5-2 -- Middle of the order struggles as Braun, Shaw, Aguilar combine to go 0-for-12 with 8 strikeouts]

Eye Black
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game has a frustrating loss written all over it. Home runs by non-home run guys are killer. Our offense can’t get it going.

Also, Jesus Aguilar is just not very good. The worst part is, he did so well in the first half last year that it took us out of the running for Goldschmidt.

Chacin has been fine tonight. Trevor Cahill is basically Jeff Suppan. Offense has to be better.

Well that would make sense...we couldn't hit him either. But hey, at least we'll get to see Cahill in a Brewers uniform next year...

This game has a frustrating loss written all over it. Home runs by non-home run guys rate killer.

Also, Jesus Aguilar is just not very good. The worst part is, he did so well in the first half last year that it took us out of the running for Goldschmidt.

Yeah last year was such a waste for the Brewers

But yes I’m very worried about Jesus

I am not Shea Vucinich

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Chacin has been fine tonight. Trevor Cahill is basically Jeff Suppan. Offense has to be better.

Well that would make sense...we couldn't hit him either. But hey, at least we'll get to see Cahill in a Brewers uniform next year...

Ha ... don't know if that should necessarily be in blue. Cahill is a decent vet on a cheap contract. He'll probably have suitors at the trade deadline.

This game has a frustrating loss written all over it. Home runs by non-home run guys rate killer.

Yeah last year was such a waste for the Brewers

But yes I’m very worried about Jesus

I didn’t mean that last year was bad by any means, but Jesus didn’t do much after the all star break last year and he’s carrying that into this season. That two months of awesomeness that he had could hurt us in the long run. Now, maybe we never would have been in the running for Goldschmidt, but we may have a hole in the entire right side of the infield this whole season.

Now, it may not matter with our lack of a bullpen, but that’s a separate topic.

How much does Goober Lawfices spend on advertising?

On ad placement? Probably quite a bit. On ad production? Laughably little. Someone could record those on an iPhone.

Him holding a baseball bat is about as unnatural as it gets.

On ad placement? Probably quite a bit. On ad production? Laughably little. Someone could record those on an iPhone.

I always joked that he probably never even watched a sporting event, but I did see him in the Club level during the postseason last year.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Don't get into law school by spending all your time as a kid at the sandlot.

Don't know but I can tell you who I'd call if I got injured in an accident.

So you are going to drop the ball and not make the call to Einsenberg,Weigel and Carlson!?!?

I always joked that he probably never even watched a sporting event, but I did see him in the Club level during the postseason last year.

He goes to many Bucks games.

While I’ve found out more about his sporting past, I’m still guessing most of his appearances are more for his business than not. He seemed to spend a lot of time waking around and taking pictures with people. You never know though.

He's courtside for almost if not every every game.

While I’ve found out more about his sporting past, I’m still guessing most of his appearances are more for his business than not. He seemed to spend a lot of time waking around and taking pictures with people. You never know though.

People want to take pictures with him?? :laughing

People want to take pictures with him?? :laughing

That’s what I thought! Most people I know want to punch him in the face!

Archived