Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-06: Cubs (Hamels) at Brewers (Burnes) [Brewers lose, 14-8 -- Battle of struggling bullpens]

Eye Black
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening to the away crowd in our home stadium makes me sick.

I'm done with this one. The Cubs really poring it on our pathetic bull pen.

Better luck tomorrow.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
The sad thing is ... perhaps the three best arms at San Antonio - Zach Brown, Adrian Houser and Bubba Derby - have started the last three games and are unavailable. That means we're looking at guys like Petricka, Fields, Donnie Hart or Jay Jackson. Miguel Sanchez would be fun, though.

This bullpen, outside of Hader, is a dumpster fire, right now.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I think I sense a strategy. Tire the Cubs offensive players out so much from running around the bases in the first two games, they have nothing left on Sunday.

Geenyus.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Arcia with a .772 OPS before this at bat. I'm good with that.

Archived