Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-06: Cubs (Hamels) at Brewers (Burnes) [Brewers lose, 14-8 -- Battle of struggling bullpens]

Eye Black
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, it was a foul all the way.

Yeah, can't jump into a guy's legs while he's in the air. 100% a foul.

Agreed. Very dumb play by the Auburn kid.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I will watch the replay later but always hate when a game is decided by a late foul and free throws. But have to call it if its a foul

Exactly. Bruce Pearl can complain all he wants, but you can't preach to your players to play all 40 minutes and then expect the refs to to officiate the first 39:55 and just let them play the final 5 seconds.

I will watch the replay later but always hate when a game is decided by a late foul and free throws. But have to call it if its a foul

Exactly. Bruce Pearl can complain all he wants, but you can't preach to your players to play all 40 minutes and then expect the refs to to officiate the first 39:55 and just let them play the final 5 seconds.

Well the NFL thinks it's OK to not officiate on hail mary's or late in playoff games.

Well the NFL thinks it's OK to not officiate on hail mary's or late in playoff games.

Fear not, I saw they are allowing challenges on pass interference non-calls. Should make things even more painful to suffer through for 4 hours

No, it was a foul all the way.

Yeah, can't jump into a guy's legs while he's in the air. 100% a foul.

Agreed. Very dumb play by the Auburn kid.

Feel bad for him because if he doesn't challenge the shot and Virginia makes it, he gets crucified but he's going to get crucified for this too.

Wow that's the first I've heard of PI being reviewable next season. My god, that is going to be unwatchable. It already is. That is horrendous.

It is. I mean if you get picky you can call PI on most defended plays. Offensive PI too, that makes it worse since many times both pkayers are hand fighting at least. Just make it a 15 yd penalty (I would actually prefer 10) instead of spot foul.

Archived