Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-05: Cubs (Quintana) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 13-10 -- Brewers tee off on Quintana early en route to tallying 15 hits and 5 HRs in slugfest]

Eye Black
  • Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member
The real issue is the crews inability, when ahead early, to not pour it on, coast if you will, till opponent comes back to make the game too close for comfort. Happening this year again, like last year, far too often. Need to start burying these teams.

This just keeps getting better and better

The fact anyone believes the problem with a team is some sort of inability to pour it on when ahead is so absurd that it baffles the senses that someone actually said it. There are a lot of ways a team is good or bad but pour on ability is not a real thing.

I totally get the complaint that this team often puts up a crooked number early, then proceeds to go dormant for a long stretch of the game, while the opposing team chips away. It happened a ton in 2017 ... less often last year. But that's baseball.

Well that makes 3 of us, silent majority it is.

Any chance you can just shut up?

Seriously, just knock it off.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

The real issue is the crews inability, when ahead early, to not pour it on, coast if you will, till opponent comes back to make the game too close for comfort. Happening this year again, like last year, far too often. Need to start burying these teams.

This just keeps getting better and better

Saturday and Sunday still to go in a three-game set...

Get the sweep, send a message.

Then, it's the Dodgers... and time for payback.

Community Moderator
Anyone know why the camera angle is directly behind home plate this year? I miss the side angle.

It seems like I am in the minority on this, but I love that they changed the camera angle. Pitch movement is much more pronounced with the straight on angle. They changed it before last season I believe.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived