Brewer Fanatic

Keuchel & Kimbrel in Milwaukee Today?

sveumrules

A friend of mine works for the company that handles Brewers/Bucks charter flights & just texted me that Keuchel & Kimbrel are both listed as arriving later this afternoon.

Face to face negotiations? Maybe coming in for physicals?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on man, I just spit mountain dew all over my keyboard. I was mid drink when I read the thread title. I never know what day it is.

I didn't realize what day it was until the radio DJ had an April Fool's theme to a group of songs.

UPDATE!! just ran into HighHeat19 at the monster truck rally & he said there is a 100% chance this is an April Fool Day's joke.

Come on. If HighHeat19 is brought up, then the discussion must include Alex Cobb. Brewers currently talking to the Orioles, Alex Cobb to Milwaukee and Lucas Erceg and Adrian Houser going to the Orioles. Brewers pick up all of Cobb's salary. Stearns sees it as an excellent buy-low opportunity, too good to pass up!

Making up stuff and blatantly lying to people is not a joke.

There's at least a post or two like this every April Fool's day, and has been pretty much for the 15+ years I've been following this board. It's tradition.

Making up stuff and blatantly lying to people is not a joke.

There's at least a post or two like this every April Fool's day, and has been pretty much for the 15+ years I've been following this board. It's tradition.

Yes. People have spent time and effort creating satirical posts for April Fools day. Not a 2 sentence lie.

This was not a joke, this wasn't satire, this wasn't funny in any way shape or form to anyone but the person who wrote it.

https://onmilwaukee.com/sports/articles/brewers-cubs-toll-april-fools.html

In an effort to shed Miller Park's reputation as "Wrigley Field North," the Brewers have imposed Milwaukeeans-only ticket sales for games against Cubs. But their latest gambit might be their boldest yet: The stadium has installed special tollways at Miller Park, exclusive to Cubs fans.

"We've had enough of these loud Chicago fans, coming up here with their Old Style and their obnoxious cheers and their dumb flags and their second-place MVP finishers," said Brewers president of business operations Rick Schlesinger. "It's time they pay for the wonderful, actually halfway-decent, non-ivy-infested facilities we offer."

The tolls are simple: Any person seen entering the Miller Park lots with an Illinois license plate is charged $1.50, with toll fees increasing from there. Kris Bryant jerseys will cost fans an additional $2.14, Javier Baez uniforms incur a surcharge of $2.71 and Anthony Rizzo shirts will cost a Cubbie $3.08. Only exact change will be accepted.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived