Brewer Fanatic

2019-04-01: Brewers (Davies) at Reds (Roark) [Brewers win, 4-3 -- Braun drives in go ahead run in 9th]

Eye Black
When can we get a better SS?

Gotta figure they'll give him at least a month or so.

They started Domingo 40 of the first 50 games last year before his playing time started falling off.

Hope Dubon gets off to a hot start so we can maybe see someone if not better at least different.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the drop, Joey. Now let's get some runs.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Arcia looked so good towards the end of last year, and in the playoffs. I don't get this. How does he regress so much to start the season?
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Two errors in the inning. Looks like all of the runs were unearned according to the box score.

Baez with one error. I have him in our Mendoza league at work.

Arcia the first overall pick?

Fourth. Chris Davis was the lucky #1

First year we’ve done it and been really fun so far. You get to know guys you’d normally not pay any attention to. I had a discussion with a co worker about balk rate the other day...

Zach settling in...

I didn't catch the first inning when he loaded the bases, but I've watched it since. Grandal isn't hitting yet, but I like the game he's been calling. I think it shows that he and Davies started working together immediately after the Brewers signed him. They have a good battery rapport. But we need to get some more runs. Even with Gennett out, this team can hit, and I'd feel much better with a couple more on the board.

Davies is awesome! Has to be infuriating to hit off a guy like him when he’s on

what's weird is this isn't the Davies we saw in '16, 17, or 18. Not sure if this is a new strategy or what. He used to pound the zone with 90-93mph sinkers and mix in the other pitches.

I tuned into the game, not sure where the feed was coming from, as DirecTV only listed the one option for the game.

"Save big money at Menards." :laughing

Nothing makes me feel like I'm back home in Wisconsin like hearing the commercials. Now, all I need is a "Crazy TV Lenny" ad to complete my day. Yes, I know that's not happening.

Cubs down 4 after 1 .....

1st inning included four hits, one walk, and four earned runs against the recently extended Kyle Hendricks.

Two errors in the inning. Looks like all of the runs were unearned according to the box score.

Baez with one error. I have him in our Mendoza league at work.

Sounds interesting, I suggest you rename it the Uecker league

Let's wake the bats up, please.

Now, all I need is a "Crazy TV Lenny" ad to complete my day.

Wow, forgot all about that guy! Memories...

No clue who this is. Checked you tube and see you could get 2 recliners and a 15 speed bike for $299, lol.

Before my time apparently

Crazy TV Lenny and The Mad Hungarian. This IGT sponsored by the Wayback Machine.

Good lord, what an awful pitch. Come on Zach!

Archived