Brewer Fanatic

2019-03-31: Cardinals (Wacha) at Brewers (Burnes) [Yelich’s 4th HR in 4 games; Burnes records 12 K’s; Comeback walk-off win on Yelich double]

Eye Black
This would be a great game to steal early in the season.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aguilar too good of hitter to not hit

Yah his approach is pretty decent all things considered. Even at his worst last year he was sporting a .750 OPS each month. That isn’t really stellar for a 1B, but I don’t see him being a black hole. Average would be a pretty good way to explain my expectation. Maybe a bit worse with defense included.

You can sneeze and miss an Hernan Perez AB.

:laughing :laughing

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I haven't found the same hatred for the new(er) manager of the Cardinals. It's bothering me.

I was actually expecting aguilar to come through there, he seemed to have a couple of good cuts and he's one of those guys who you can tell when he has a good bead on a pitcher. Then he swung at a pitch at eye level and let him off the hook. Frustrating.

I was actually expecting aguilar to come through there, he seemed to have a couple of good cuts and he's one of those guys who you can tell when he has a good bead on a pitcher. Then he swung at a pitch at eye level and let him off the hook. Frustrating.

Agree with the fact that if I was going to criticize Aguilar that last at bat versus Miller wouldn’t be it. He just missed a couple of pitches he was on.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

How bad would Molina have to hit to be replaced?

Agree with the fact that if I was going to criticize Aguilar that last at bat versus Miller wouldn’t be it. He just missed a couple of pitches he was on.

I would have totally agreed with that up until that last swing.

Go away Wong.

Wong and Bader are like the gnomes the cubs had (theriot and other turd). Just annoying and turd-like.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Pina Grandal not quite locked in with his throwing yet.

Pitch Barnes in day games at Miller Park. Problem solved.

Archived