Brewer Fanatic

2019-03-30: Cardinals (Hudson) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 4-2 -- Yelich HR streak continues; Wilson's pen debut; Hader pitches "Immaculate Inning"]

Eye Black
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[sarcasm]Hader can’t pitch tonight. He has to wait til tomorrow.[/sarcasm]
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Thames is not going to be any threat to Aguilar's playing time if he keeps it up with days like today. Brutal.

At this point, I honestly can't explain what happened to the 2017 version of Eric Thames. He looked completely lost after coming back from this thumb injury last year, and it's continued so far this year. It's too bad, because they guy could be a huge weapon.

Certainly too early in the season to be fully worried, but I’d have to think that Thames’ roster spot might be in jeopardy if he would put up a month or so of that level of performance. Need to have players who can contribute offensively if they aren’t great on defense.

Looks like Hader can go tomorrow too. Didn’t even break a sweat.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Hader is on pace to pitch 81 games. There's no way!

Steve Nebraska did it

The Scout

As a connoisseur of horrible movies, thank you for showing me that.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Archived