Brewer Fanatic

2019-03-30: Cardinals (Hudson) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers win, 4-2 -- Yelich HR streak continues; Wilson's pen debut; Hader pitches "Immaculate Inning"]

Eye Black
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Thames is not going to be any threat to Aguilar's playing time if he keeps it up with days like today. Brutal.

At this point, I honestly can't explain what happened to the 2017 version of Eric Thames. He looked completely lost after coming back from this thumb injury last year, and it's continued so far this year. It's too bad, because they guy could be a huge weapon.

I don't have the slightest idea who is going to close this game if it goes to the 9th 4-2, honestly, if Hader isn't available. Guessing he is under the circumstances.

Long-term this year, I worry we are going to be forced to lean on Hader's arm more than we otherwise would like to with a thinner bullpen than late last year.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I don't have the slightest idea who is going to close this game if it goes to the 9th 4-2, honestly, if Hader isn't available. Guessing he is under the circumstances.

Long-term this year, I worry we are going to be forced to lean on Hader's arm more than we otherwise would like to with a thinner bullpen than late last year.

It appears Hader is starting to loosen. I too worry about burning him out. I wonder how long they'll keep a live arm like Josh Fields down in the minors before bringing him up?

I miss Sheets batting. It made me feel like there was a big leaguer I could out-hit. I always loved his interviews after he had a hit in a game

A little before my time, as I took interest in the Brewers in the 07 season. Seemed like Sheets was always hurt.

Arguably the best pitcher in team history. His 2004 season was Cy Young Award worthy.

I wonder how many errors Ozuna has had with not using his hat as intended. Turns out if you turn it to the side, it doesn't help block the sun.
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Perez will be in for Arcia, I'm guessing tomorrow, based on Orlando's feeble start.

Arcia had to be the guy who needed a fast start the most. We can't do another sub .500 OPS for most of the season.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Perez will be in for Arcia, I'm guessing tomorrow, based on Orlando's feeble start.

Arcia had to be the guy who needed a fast start the most. We can't do another sub .500 OPS for most of the season.

Seem to work out okay a year ago.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived