Brewer Fanatic

2019-03-29: Cardinals (Flaherty) at Brewers (Peralta) [Brewers lose, 9-5 -- Goldschmidt hits 3 HRs]

Eye Black
I still hate that Ho-Chunk commercial.

I don't understand it. So the old couple "wants to go back" to when they won a car. But when they won the car was like 2010, and in 2017'ish they're not 35 years older?!

Based on the grunge clothes, I’d guess the flashback was in the early-to-mid-1990s, and they appeared to be in their mid-twenties then. This would put them around 50 now, but they look like they are around 70 instead.

So, yes, it doesn’t make sense.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a fan of Peralta being allowed to go back out there after Braun ties the game.

That seems very foolish, and I can't understand how CC didn't see that coming. I sometimes think that CC just doesn't always have a feel for the game situation.

Didn’t think it was odd to start the inning, but after the pitcher reached I wouldn’t have let him pitch to Carpenter.

Archived