Brewer Fanatic

2019-03-29: Cardinals (Flaherty) at Brewers (Peralta) [Brewers lose, 9-5 -- Goldschmidt hits 3 HRs]

Eye Black
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With how high stress these pitches have been and how many per inning I would guess they PH for Peralta this inning and ask Anderson to give them length.

Oh, he'll give the Cardinals length. 400 feet at a time.

As long as it's to dead center we're just fine...

Uecker is a legend...but he needs to go. Can’t visualize the game like I used to with him.

He can call games as long as he wants to call games, that’s what legends should be able to do. I wanna be able to hear him call the final out in the crew winning the series.

I will also say that I have to listen to the Cardinals announcers on TV and they are just awful. Sounds like two ex players who haven't really said anything useful and are big cheerleaders.

One sounds like he's in a constant state of inebriation.

Now would be a time for Braun to show his new and improved launch angle swing.

My thoughts exactly lol.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Archived