Brewer Fanatic

2019-03-28 (Opening Day): Cardinals (Mikolas) at Brewers (Chacín) [Brewers win, 5-4 -- Cain makes game saving catch; Déjà vu of 2018]

Eye Black
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Chacin hitting for himself in the 5th is a surprise. I guess Counsell was serious when he talked about wanting longer outings out of his starters. No lines being blurred yet.

CC knew he was getting a run out of that at bat!

Yeah, that turned out to be the best ironically wrong post ever.

Still surprised he hit there though.

Anyone else unable to get the MLB gameday videos to play on Chrome? I am being forced to use IE and it makes my brain hurt

Works for me. I just watched all the Brewer HRs

Maybe clear your cache?

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

This IGT is quite entertaining. :laughing
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Way to work out of it.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Good job holding that 2 run lead.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I see the book on how to pitch Aguilar hasn't changed much.

Archived