Brewer Fanatic

2019-03-28 (Opening Day): Cardinals (Mikolas) at Brewers (Chacín) [Brewers win, 5-4 -- Cain makes game saving catch; Déjà vu of 2018]

Eye Black
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like they brought Yount and Fingers, the only 2 non active Brewer MVP winners, to throw out the first pitches to the the only 2 active Brewer MVP winners, Brain and Yelich, to start the season after Yelich just won the MVP. Seems cool to me, and not related to the '82 team specifically.

Next year just Yount can throw the first pitch out to Yelich as the only multi-MVP winners for the crew

Told ya'll we were going to get bent over a chair today!!

Shame on Stearns for not acquiring an ace. Another pathetic opening day starter.

Midseason form on Opening Day! I love it!

I am glad you appreciated by blue-less sarcasm. haha

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Ozuna still swings a wet noodle.

I’ll take him as my DH

You root for an AL team?

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Bader really annoys me. Is he still doing his stupid movie reel thing when he gets on base?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Just introduced 2 young ladies who decided to enter the men’s bathroom on the Loge level to 2 of Milwaukee PD’s finest. Ahhh to be young and dumb again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snitches get stitches

Just introduced 2 young ladies who decided to enter the men’s bathroom on the Loge level to 2 of Milwaukee PD’s finest. Ahhh to be young and dumb again.

Snitches get stitches

Former public safety. It’s habit

Formerly AirShuttle6104

Archived