Brewer Fanatic

Stephen Vogt to Giants

Wishing him the very best. Hopefully he is fully healthy and has a tremendous season. Very easy guy to root for and by all accounts a fantastic teammate & clubhouse guy. He helped the Brewers, I'm certain, in multiple ways that only the players & coaches would know about. Thanks Mr Vogt for what you did in Milwaukee!!!!
The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

Vogt is a great guy, hit reasonably well with the Crew.

But the cold, hard logic is that since the Crew got Grandal, he was the third, fourth, or fifth-best catcher (depending on how you view Nottingham and Kratz) on the team.

I wish him luck... unless he's playing the Crew. In that case, may he slump and get the yips.

I think Vogt was a good clubhouse presence, but I really didn’t see a future for him in Milwaukee. I’m much more interested in finding a way to keep Kratz around. He’s a great mentor to younger players and high baseball iq. His batting average could be better with the exception of his division series performance against the Rockies.

Archived