Brewer Fanatic

Mad props for brewerfan.net draft coverage

Not sure if this was mentioned in the Brewer game thread (I refuse to scan through 29 pages to find out!), but in about the 10th or 11th inning last night Jim Powell discussed the sources he went to for information on the 2004 draft, including mlb.com and baseball america. He said something to the effect that "I'm not so sure brewerfan.net wasn't the most thorough and best coverage" then described the wealth of info, links to articles, etc that you all dug up.

I also need to add my thanks to all involed with draft coverage (also to those that are keeping track of our prospects while I am at it). I couldn't even imaginge the time it takes to be that informed on all those players.

I greatly appreciate the information that is brought to our attention, from those digging it up to those adding to it from their posts.

Archived