Brewer Fanatic

On Deck Question

A sellout this year? Maybe it is time to have a two day convention. Add Saturday to the mix. I'm sure area hotels could get on board with that. Saturday could focus on prospects and former player, even if it was from 9 to 2. Just a thought....

A sellout this year? Maybe it is time to have a two day convention. Add Saturday to the mix. I'm sure area hotels could get on board with that. Saturday could focus on prospects and former player, even if it was from 9 to 2. Just a thought....

This is a good idea. I don’t live in Wisconsin and was going to fly back for it. Hearing that it was a sell-out made me change plans and just not want to deal with the madness for just a couple hours but a two day event may make it worth it for those of us out-of-towners.

I remember when they use to have it at Brookfield Square. I remember one of the last times they had it there, there was a huge snow storm. I can't remember if it got canceled because of the storm?

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

If anyone gets the free autos at On Deck, the ones on the cards provided by the team, I'm interested in buying or trading for them...

I collect them, so am always looking for them, and can't make the event this year.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

My wife and I are taking our seven year old to it this year. He's not a huge baseball fan (yet...though he has played tee ball the past couple summers), but hoping there's enough there for him to enjoy. Don't really care about autographs personally, though it would be cool if he could get one or two.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

My wife and I are taking our seven year old to it this year. He's not a huge baseball fan (yet...though he has played tee ball the past couple summers), but hoping there's enough there for him to enjoy. Don't really care about autographs personally, though it would be cool if he could get one or two.

Invader, our ticket rep told me last week that the kid area is going to be on the lower (ground?) level of the Wisconsin Center. The SSH area will be on that level too. So at least they're spatially spreading things out more.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I remember when they use to have it at Brookfield Square. I remember one of the last times they had it there, there was a huge snow storm. I can't remember if it got canceled because of the storm?

That was the last year it was at Brookfield Square. I was there and Ned Yost didn't get the message it was cancelled. He sat with a bunch of us just chit chatting.

Let me know when they have it somewhere more accessible. Don’t feel like dealing with downtown Milwaukee so I have never attended.

I feel like Milwaukee's downtown is the easiest downtown I've ever dealt with as far as parking and even free parking.

Word from people there right now, it is pretty bad...Too many people in too small of a space.

No organization, sounds like nothing but a big money grab.

*sigh*

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived