Brewer Fanatic

2019 Lineup Thread (Batting Order)

Yelich isn’t moving. I keep seeing this. He’s not going to get bumped from the 2-hole.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yelich isn’t moving. I keep seeing this. He’s not going to get bumped from the 2-hole.

I often hear your best hitter should be 3rd. Shouldn't your best hitter have the opportunity to drive in rums? Or is he hitting 2nd to get more at bats a game?

Even if studies showed he should bat 4th, they’re not moving him.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• 1 month later...
When Hiura and Moustakas return, guessing the lineup will look something like this? I could also see hitting Moustakas 3rd and Braun 5th.

Grisham

Grandal

Braun

Moustakas

Hiura

Cain

Thames

Arcia

Pitcher

If we can get Moose and Hiura back healthy and get them hot down the stretch - there is still enough juice in that lineup to score some runs. Just need to get a few guys hot here at the same time.

Archived