Brewer Fanatic

Rangers sign Tim Dillard to minor league deal

KeithStone53151
The entire front office should be fired for letting Dillard go somewhere else.

Really? Easy there. I’m sure he can return to the organization after he hangs it up. He is closer to home, and there was less need for him to mop up in blowouts. It’s a good move for him personally.

tJIPV.gif

Dillard was someone I thought would be a very durable starter for the Crew... the guy did well in Brevard County (find a pitcher who didn't), but what was notable was how many CGs he notched. A real workhorse.

Will miss him as one of the guys I thought would be great...

I find Tim Dillard very likeable...just not very funny. I found his guest spots on FS Wisconsin this year very cringe-worthy.

If he stops trying so hard, he could be a decent on-air personality. But he should try being a baseball guy who can be funny instead of a funny guy who can talk baseball.

I am not Shea Vucinich

Our Beard Game took a big blow this offseason... First Miley and now Dillard? If Thames goes too, it’ll be almost impossible to recover...

Did I miss Wade Miley signing elsewhere?

I just don’t see Miley returning to Milwaukee. I think he will command more than what the Brewers would be comfortable with.

• 5 months later...
Did anyone else notice that Tim Dillard's twitter account got suspended? I find this incredibly surprising, does anyone have any idea why?

I saw an article about this. He said that Twitter makes it very hard to find out why your account is suspended, but he believes it may be some sort of copyright issue because of all the movie and song dubs that he does. People are now following him on Instagram (where he already has several videos parodying his anguish from being banned from twitter).

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Chris

-----

"I guess underrated pitchers with bad goatees are the new market inefficiency." -- SRB

That's the same one I found(should have posted it originally). Was wondering if anyone had any more info. I understand it to some degree, but I suspect it's a pretty weak claim. Also a bit ridiculous that twitter makes it so difficult to find out why you're suspended.

Friggin hate Twitter so much. Might be the second most hypocritical TOS policy next to YouTube.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

I occasionally checked his Twitter feed when Brewerfan linked to it. But Instagram? Sorry, I’m not a teenage girl seeking a false sense of self-esteem

You don't actually have to have an Instagram account to view Dillard's page. I don't have a twitter account buy was able to view his twitter page because it was public (same with Instagram).

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived