Brewer Fanatic

Seat Location- Bleachers

Barbs4339
In my many games I have attended at Miller Park, I have never sat in the Bleachers. I am going to a game that I need 12 seats for and found section 102 Row 9 on Stub Hub. Can someone let me know if those are decent seats that are unobstructed. Thanks

I can't help you specifically, but that's important to know. The Field Level bleachers are the only spot in the park where the deck above is supported by posts.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

sat there before, personally I don't care for the seats. You can't see the score board at all. Sometimes its hard to pick up where the ball is on fly balls to left and center. I much prefer the loge bleachers in either right or center. The cool thing though is that you are right over the visitors bullpen and can watch those pitchers warm up.

here is a pic of the view

www.seatdata.com/html/mlb...24x768.htm

You really need to be in Row 1 of that section to see the pitchers warm up in the bullpen because there is a pretty high wall and they warm up right next to the wall. From row 9 you'd probably only see them sitting on the bench by the outfied wall.

I think in the field bleacher area, pretty much only the first 3 rows are so are decent. Everything else feels too enclosed because of the loge-level bleachers above you.

One nice perk is there are a lot of TVs in the section, which lets you see replays that they don't show on the big board.

Yep I agree with patrick on this. You can't see the scoreboard at all, you're really far away from the action and right on the field so it's hard to see what's going on, it's dark under the bleachers which I hate overall those are probably the worst seats in the stadium.

You're better off just walking around the stadium.

In 2001 I had the 20 game pack in Row 8 Section 102. You can't see the scoreboard and can't see balls hit over 50 ft in the air. I'd rather be sitting in the 4th deck than those (except my mom is more afraid of heights than I am so it's out of the question). Row 2 in the bleachers isn't that bad. You can still see the scoreboard, and only Row 1 is not underneath the second deck so that is where the beer goes. But I'm in Row 1 because the first row has more leg room all around the stadium.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived