Brewer Fanatic

Game thread: Green Bay vs LA Rams, 10/28/18

nodakfan17
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure how asking if you're a teacher is condescending, but you are really intent on a pissing match. Please keep at it.

You know what I and many others are sick of? You telling people how to feel. It is old. You don't like it? Hit ignore.

I said NOTHING but my opinion on the game and McCarthy. You started slinging insults.

You should have been in the box a longgggg time ago, hopefully this is finally it for you.

Quoting someone and saying "Enough of this" is exactly what kicked started it. It is a jerky way to reply to anyone on here. It is trying to quiet my voice on here, for no reason at all. Dismissing someone because you do not agree with them is just such a bad tactic. It deserves to get called out. It is truly amazing that you cannot see that. You can keep talking about me being intent on an argument but what exactly have you done here? Argue. And, again... if you can't see how saying "are you actually a teacher" is condescending, whoa buddy. I don't know what to tell ya. Irony is written all over your posts. I don't tell you how to feel, ever. I did say that I think it not the time to crap on McCarthy as tonight, they team played well in a lot of ways and you could see the growth on the field. You could've easily responded to that disagreeing without any of the rest of the jerkiness.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

No dude, that's your emotion-dictating schtick that more than one person is sick of. I am allowed to voice my displeasure about McCarthy. The McCarthy defense force has no leg to stand on anymore, I used to defend him but since about 2015 enough is enough. It is totally within reason to criticize him for this loss, and it is very likely he is fired end of season.

You could have also replied to me without "blow it out your rear" which is about 1000x more offense and combative than "enough of this," which is barely anything at all. It says just about everything to me that you found that so terribly offensive.

If you actually think "enough of this" is on par with "blow it out your rear" and "tool," well that is why I asked if you are actually a teacher.

You didn't "call anything out," you started slinging insults and are on about your 7th one by now.

Not much margin for error now. We can, and probably will lose in New England, as the division is doing us some favors, but we have to start winning after that. Minnesota is an absolute must-win game especially given that will decide any tiebreaker between us and them.

The #6 is 4-3 right now, that team will likely end 10-6 or 9-7. There is still room for error and unfortunately this is usually what the Packers do. Take 8 games off and finish 6-2, which puts them squarely as a squeak-in team that is playing Wild Card weekend. How many years does Tom Brady get a bye? This team may not be good enough to pull that late push off. Either way the Groundhog's Day with the Packers is just so old.

It's time for someone new to run things.

No dude, that's your emotion-dictating schtick that more than one person is sick of. I am allowed to voice my displeasure about McCarthy. The McCarthy defense force has no leg to stand on anymore, I used to defend him but since about 2015 enough is enough. It is totally within reason to criticize him for this loss, and it is very likely he is fired end of season.

You could have also replied to me without "blow it out your rear" which is about 1000x more offense and combative than "enough of this," which is barely anything at all. It says just about everything to me that you found that so terribly offensive.

If you actually think "enough of this" is on par with "blow it out your rear" and "tool," well that is why I asked if you are actually a teacher.

You didn't "call anything out," you started slinging insults and are on about your 7th one by now.

I’ve said my peace. You tried to dismiss me. Then continued to post condescending remarks further on in the thread. You are right in one area, I could’ve ignored you like I usually do. I didn’t tonight. Is what it is but I’m glad I stood my ground with you as you continue to try your bully tactics. Have a good night, sir.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived