Brewer Fanatic

Game thread: Green Bay vs LA Rams, 10/28/18

nodakfan17

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who calls a running play from your own half yard line against a 9-man front? FFS.

Bigger question. Who doesn’t audible out of it?

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

By the time the second half starts, the Rams will basically have had 3 consecutive possessions without the Packers getting the ball. What an unbelievable sequence of events. Excellent punt. Safety. 2 overturned incompletions. TD. Then the coin toss gives them a free possession. Oh, and McCarthy handed them an extra minute with his timeout usage.

Why does it feel like it takes forever to get the call in or get to the line. Some sort of miscommunication killed that drive.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Rodgers couldn’t stick with the quick hitters for an entire drive even. Had an opportunity to hit Jones in the flats to move the chain too.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Defense looks tired and McVay beginning to isolate against Whitehead who is brutally bad in coverage.

Scott has been great pretty much all year. What s time to shank one.

I will forever wonder why anyone EVER returns a kick if they aren’t elite. Why would you do that? You hardly ever EVER come out ahead. It like why do teams run a random play before half? WHY?! Just kneel it.

Haha man some of these football players amaze me. Good thing they are athletic.

MM still getting crapped on? The Rams are a really good football team and the Packers gave them everything they can handle.

MM still getting crapped on? The Rams are a really good football team and the Packers gave them everything they can handle.

Enough of this. Yes he is getting crapped on, as he should. They were in position to win this game and there are multiple points you can point to where he made a bad decision.

He's definitely getting fired at the end of this season. BG probably wanted do it when he got the job.

Stupid running play out of own end zone, go up 10-0 and play as if it is 35-0, his calling card of more idiotic timeout usage, totally inconsistent offense that disappears for quarters at a time.

I don't care if LA is 65-0, the Packers absolutely should have won that game. I am sick of McCarthy. He is probably an OK coach, but his m.o. is old in Green Bay. And I am sick and tired of giving away 4-5 regular season games a year. Rodgers would have more playoff success if he wasn't playing the wild card round every time we get in.

EVERY single year we "get it going" in about Week 10. That has to stop. Hopefully it will after another failure this year, as I don't see any way he's retained. It is just past time for new blood.

Enough of this. Yes he is getting crapped on, as he should. They were in position to win this game and there are multiple points you can point to where he made a bad decision.

He's definitely getting fired at the end of this season. BG probably wanted do it when he got the job.

:rolleyes Blow it out your rear buddy. They played a good game today. Tons of positive to take going forward. The loss stings but they should’ve had an opportunity for a big win on the road. I’d be willing to bet you had them losing by two scores. Go be a Debbie downer towards someone else.

Archived