Brewer Fanatic

2018 World Series

Bombers
Milwaukee would have fared better

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the Dodgers holding their bats up in the air like a princess with a scepter the new bat flip?

They are such punks. They have done the impossible and turned me into a Boston fan.

When we look to acquire players the stats typically is the only story we talk about. Getting to see Machado up close shows there is more (less in his case) to a played than his stats.

Has the media asked his coaches, teammates, or fans how they feel about his antics?

I'd love to hear what his own teammates think of him. My guess is they think he is a punk too.

I wonder if he got into a fight with an opposing player, would they come to his aid or let him fend for himself.

Fact is, when they lose the world series, he won't give a crap, he has no skin in the game, he was nothing but a rental looking forward to his payday in the off season.

If the world was right, he'd go unsigned in the off season, which we know won't happen, but it would serve him right.

Punk.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

The best thing I’ve seen all night. Couldn’t have scripted it better that this douche was the final out. Although I’m a bit sad to think the Brewers could have at least won 2 games in the WS. 593c252757baef4c7c3d645fa5591d17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Formerly AirShuttle6104

Dombrowski now has 2 World Series rings as a GM, achieved 21 years apart ('97 Marlins). Really shows just how tough it is to do. He received (and in my opinion, deserved) a lot of criticism for the moves he made with the Tigers, and in recent years with Boston, but he got it done this year. Hats off to him...
The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

I’ll admit I was skeptical when Dombroski was seemingly setting their farm system ablaze, but it is tough to argue with the results after a 108-win regular season and near playoff domination on the way to a World Series championship.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Lets face it. It not easy to win the World Series, but I'll take my chances with the highest payroll. Dombrowski's payroll was 25 million more than the next team this year. When he was with the Tigers ownership was on death's door, and he had the approval to spend. With the Marlins he had the ability to spend there also. If he would have taken teams like the Padres or Royals to the World Series I'd give him much more credit.

Yeah, money wins. That’s MLB: always ready with an inspiring story about the triumph of the overdog.

Whatever. I don’t hate anybody on the Sawx, so good for them. The Dodgers . . . what a waste. They’re like a kidney stone the NL keeps trying to pass every year. The Brewers would have put up a better fight.

Archived