Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-20 (NLCS Game #7): Dodgers (Buehler) at Brewers (Chacín) 7:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-1 -- 2018 Season Comes to a Close]

Eye Black
I'm glad we didn't throw at Puig. It would have just appeared to be petty and really a sign of being sore losers, and we're better than that. He beat us. That's that. That's not the last impression you want to leave on everyone in your last moment of the season.

At the moment Puig's homerun is meaningless anyway as we have not put up a 2nd run in this game.

Oh, I would and post game state we need a rivalry that matters. Cubs don't want to be our rivalry for the division, so we'll just take the Dodgers as a rivalry for the NLCS over the next decade.

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So...guys were questioning the class of the players but now we want to hit Puig and hope he injures himself...got it

FWIW, I only said, "Throw it OVER his head

The only guy I want hit is Machado next year. He was being the bush league player in this series

I want to believe championships can be won in Milwaukee. I want to believe you don’t have to spend 200 million, or tank for three seasons, or do both (Cubs, Astro’s!) to be a great team. It feels like I’ve dreamed a dream.

Well, the Royals did it. I think if the only thing that makes being a Brewer fan worth it is a World Series, then baseball will be an unsatisfying pursuit.

This is a really good point. Enjoy when they do this well, because it won't happen consistently. This is the furthest they've made it in my lifetime and I've loved it.

Ok, so home runs from Shaw, Aguilar, Moose and a game tier from Kratz....epic comeback coming.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I want to believe championships can be won in Milwaukee. I want to believe you don’t have to spend 200 million, or tank for three seasons, or do both (Cubs, Astro’s!) to be a great team. It feels like I’ve dreamed a dream.

Well, the Royals did it. I think if the only thing that makes being a Brewer fan worth it is a World Series, then baseball will be an unsatisfying pursuit.

This is a really good point. Enjoy when they do this well, because it won't happen consistently. This is the furthest they've made it in my lifetime and I've loved it.

I’ve loved this whole season, too. But winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing (in sports).

I am so excited about Woodruff's future. These young pitchers are going to keep this team in contention for a long time.

Agreed. A lot to like in Burnes, Peralta & Woodruff as part of future rotations.

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

I'm glad we didn't throw at Puig. It would have just appeared to be petty and really a sign of being sore losers, and we're better than that. He beat us. That's that. That's not the last impression you want to leave on everyone in your last moment of the season.

At the moment Puig's homerun is meaningless anyway as we have not put up a 2nd run in this game.

Oh, I would and post game state we need a rivalry that matters. Cubs don't want to be our rivalry for the division, so we'll just take the Dodgers as a rivalry for the NLCS over the next decade.

Rivalries are created naturally. Not by throwing a bush league beanball at a guy in Game 7 of the NLCS because he hit a big HR off you.

Archived