Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-20 (NLCS Game #7): Dodgers (Buehler) at Brewers (Chacín) 7:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-1 -- 2018 Season Comes to a Close]

Eye Black
  • Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I'd rather lose with the guys we've got than win with the likes of Machado and Puig on my favorite team. Not interested in gaining the whole world if it requires forfeiting the soul.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

You just sensed it coming after that catch by Taylor, and after Bellinger beat out that grounder at least i did. This was the downside to using Hader so early..Oh well, what a season it was.

That was the downside of Chacin being trash. Had no choice.

Why’s it feel that the 2 things that cost us the series are the offense and JJ ? Ugh damn it

That and the Dodgers being the better, more experienced team......and I don't mean that as a slight to the Brewers in any way.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

I blame al you that wanted the walk off win. Now I have to feel like this till we score 5 in the 9th.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Of all the people. I don't know who would be worse, him or Machado. Now that just stings like crazy. Please, come back. I don't know how. And I don't feel like they will. But I don't want to make his celebration look stupid. Ugh. JJ just really hasn't had it this postseason, save for one game.

I feel the same way. I'm a Dodgers fan too and I could just puke watching these two turds having great games in a Game 7. If the Dodgers do go on to win this game I won't be able to root for this team in the World Series because of these two. They don't deserve to be champions.

Why’s it feel that the 2 things that cost us the series are the offense and JJ ? Ugh damn it

That and the Dodgers being the better, more experienced team......and I don't mean that as a slight to the Brewers in any way.

That being true... we still had this series .. we had chances we had the games ... ugh

Reality is setting in for me that we are not going to the World Series.

Yup, and who knows when we will ever get this close again. Hopefully before my 2 year old graduates college.

Yeah, we have a three year old and a 9-month old, and they’re both too young to even appreciate what this team has done this year. I live in an area surrounded by Cubs and Cardinals fans. I’m in constant fear the Crew will slip back into oblivion and I’ll lose my sons to the heathen teams. The clouds darken on the horizon.

Well, I'd rather lose with the guys we've got than win with the likes of Machado and Puig on my favorite team. Not interested in gaining the whole world if it requires forfeiting the soul.

This! I hope the crowd stays and cheers on the Brewers until an hour after the game. These guys deserve it, whatever happens!

The Brewers don’t have an elite roster. They just don’t. The tricks Counsel did were brilliant and one clean inning from JJ or Gio and we are already in the WS. Just a tiny bit of offense and we would have swept them.

It was still an amazing season and this roster played so far over their talent level it’s just so amazing and you have to love how hard they tried.

Archived