Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-19 (NLCS Game #6): Dodgers (Ryu) at Brewers (Miley) 7:39 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-2 -- Force Game 7 with the NL Pennant and a spot in the World Series on the line]

Eye Black
I have never really been into wearing jerseys, but I decided a few years back that if the Brewers ever made the World Series I would purchase a jersey with the World Series patch on it. Thanks to the Red Sox clinching yesterday we at least now know what the jersey patch will look like: Red Sox World Series Jersey.

Here is the up close look at it: LINK (or use spoiler link below).

I am impressed by your Brewerfan.net formatting skills.

Edit: I even had to edit your quote because when I did it, it posted the ginormous picture which you so deftly hid.

I am not Shea Vucinich

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewers need to win the next two games. It’s been a great year, but I don’t care how sad our history is. Making the NLCS is just a memory in the back of the head in the long run. We need two more wins for rain delay material.

Avoid what Milwaukee can throw at you? By getting ahead? Hey dingus the Brewers will throw their elite relievers whether they are leading or not. They have nothing to play for tomorrow if they don’t win today.

These announcers...get NLCS airtime?

Brewers need to win the next two games. It’s been a great year, but I don’t care how sad our history is. Making the NLCS is just a memory in the back of the head in the long run. We need two more wins for rain delay material.

Yeah I really hope they can. It's so easy to say "we'll only get better" and "we will be back" but the truth is you just don't ever know. You never know how long it will take to get back, so many things have to go right just to be in this position.

Archived