Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-19 (NLCS Game #6): Dodgers (Ryu) at Brewers (Miley) 7:39 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-2 -- Force Game 7 with the NL Pennant and a spot in the World Series on the line]

Eye Black
  • Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The entire scouting department and video staff should be burning the midnight oil tonight watching tape of Walker Buehler. He might be the only thing that stands between the Brewers and a trip to the World Series. Write a program and run every pitch of his career through it. Find any tendency you can. Find a tell on his pitches, anything.

Anyone able to communicate with the dead? If so, would you mind pleading with the Pfister ghost to harass Walker Buehler tonight?

Time to pull some fire alarms tonight.

I really hate hearing about that happening. I really hope no one does that. Hopefully the bed just isnt comfy.:)

I can't see Burnes pitching tomorrow.

And that's totally fine with me given everyone else's availability.

Sorta separate note - how much fun will spring training be next year knowing some of these guys are fighting for rotation spots?

Yeah the rotation will be weird next season. Some guys who should start probably won't for depth reasons.

I don’t think this was stated enough. It’s Game 7, anyone is available. 2 innings is nothing. He could go another or even two tomorrow if we needed it. They have one game to go into Brewers lore and play for the trophy. It’s the most important game we have seen in nearly have a century.

Why in the hell are so many of our guys doing that swipe down catch on flyballs?

At some point, one of them is going to drop it and look like an idiot, I just hope it isn't a game changing flub...

There's the WIN!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I can't see Burnes pitching tomorrow.

And that's totally fine with me given everyone else's availability.

Sorta separate note - how much fun will spring training be next year knowing some of these guys are fighting for rotation spots?

Yeah the rotation will be weird next season. Some guys who should start probably won't for depth reasons.

No doubt. They are going to be making liberal use of options next year. That possibly includes guys like Peralta, Woodruff and even Burnes.

Why in the hell are so many of our guys doing that swipe down catch on flyballs?

At some point, one of them is going to drop it and look like an idiot, I just hope it isn't a game changing flub...

There's the WIN!

I noticed that too. That was really bugging me.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I don’t think this was stated enough. It’s Game 7, anyone is available. 2 innings is nothing. He could go another or even two tomorrow if we needed it. They have one game to go into Brewers lore and play for the trophy. It’s the most important game we have seen in nearly have a century.

Except the importance of the game doesn't change how a shoulder feels. Adrenaline only goes so far. But having said that I wouldn't hestitate to use anyone based on their usage tonight. 25 pitches shouldn't preclude Knebel nor Burnes. They were very efficient in their multiple innings.

Archived