Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-19 (NLCS Game #6): Dodgers (Ryu) at Brewers (Miley) 7:39 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-2 -- Force Game 7 with the NL Pennant and a spot in the World Series on the line]

Eye Black
  • Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They better have someone warming up right away.

Nah, JJ’s inning. Ride or die.

Given the results of JJ's recent appearances, that would not be very smart...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I mean it makes total sense that they did it, but the Dodgers really stacked their roster with lefties for this series. I sure hope that some changes are made on future rosters to combat the advantages lefties have against this lineup.

Schoop was supposed to be that guy but he has been terrible

What? If JJ walks the bases loaded and Hader is available they better go to Hader

Sorry, thought that was obvious enough to not need blue. My bad, everyone. I’d hate to raise blood pressure any more than necessary.

What? If JJ walks the bases loaded and Hader is available they better go to Hader

JJ better not even have the chance to walk bases loaded... That would be insane.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Not a fan of going to a guy that has allowed 2.8 runners per inning this post season.

I actually like it a lot. I mean, you still have to be able to use him. Using him early means you still have Hader in your back pocket if Jeffress struggles.

Yeah. With a 3 run lead you let JJ go here and hope to add on. Saving Hader would be HUGE. Might go 4 tomorrow if he is hot and is needed.

I mean it makes total sense that they did it, but the Dodgers really stacked their roster with lefties for this series. I sure hope that some changes are made on future rosters to combat the advantages lefties have against this lineup.

Schoop was supposed to be that guy but he has been terrible

He's a righty hitter that has been better against righties than lefties in his career. There were some red flags there.

Supposedly Braun, Aguilar, Cain and Santana are supposed to be good against lefties, but they just haven't been this series. I give the Dodgers credit ... their pitching has been on point.

So I know we all love to pile on Counsell for every move we don't agree with. I want to give him some credit here for using Jeffress in the 7th inning of a key game and having him buy into the appearance like it is no big deal. A lot of "closers" would be rebelling against this.

So I know we all love to pile on Counsell for every move we don't agree with. I want to give him some credit here for using Jeffress in the 7th inning of a key game and having him buy into the appearance like it is no big deal. A lot of "closers" would be rebelling against this.

They all decided to be a family. Reminds of Sammy Sosa I think from his Orioles time saying something like he would only play if he hit 3,4,5 or 6 in the order.

What worries me about tomorrow is Roberts has Kershaw in his back pocket if he needs him for an inning or two.

Kershaw hasn't been that dominant against the Brewers though.

Kershaw on 2 days rest in the game tomorrow means the Brewers are likely winning, or it's in like the 11th inning...I'd love to see that scenario play out

Archived