Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-19 (NLCS Game #6): Dodgers (Ryu) at Brewers (Miley) 7:39 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-2 -- Force Game 7 with the NL Pennant and a spot in the World Series on the line]

Eye Black
  • Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the Brewers score a run this inning do you go Burnes over hader? Try to save hader?

Personally I use Hader as the closer in this game. He doesn't come in unless the tying run reaches base or the 9th inning so he only has to go 1.

I'm shocked that didnt break some bones. Youch.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it did. Might be adrenaline dulling the pain just a little right now. Will have to see during the half-inning change.

I thought it glanced off his wrist and hit the knob of the bat.

It definitely hit the knob of the bat. To be honest I think he swung at it in which case the HBP shouldn't count but I'd have to see the replay again.

This game..this series has been full of decisions that could go either way. Overall I think Counsell has managed an unconventional series pretty damn well. Except for the 13 inning game.

It's really been a fun series from a baseball intellectual standpoint.

Bucks win their first game in the Fiserv Forum

If people were getting yelled at for Packer updates then this is worthy of a lifetime ban.

As an intelligent T-wolves fan said to me in college, "more like the sucks!!"

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

If people were getting yelled at for Packer updates then this is worthy of a lifetime ban.

Our softball team lost a close game 4-3 today though we out drank them after the game.

Our softball team lost a close game 4-3 today though we out drank them after the game.

Can you really say that you lost though?

Archived