Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-19 (NLCS Game #6): Dodgers (Ryu) at Brewers (Miley) 7:39 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-2 -- Force Game 7 with the NL Pennant and a spot in the World Series on the line]

Eye Black
Let’s keep going - not letting them off the mat. They can score fast if we get comfortable .

Please please please do not turn into Green Bay defense with a big lead lol

Hell, let's not turn into Green Bay's offense with a big lead, either.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miley settling in nicely now. Good inning.

I don’t want to get overly greedy because you obviously must win tonight, but the longer Miley can hold it together today the better that could possibly make our chances tomorrow.

Exactly. If they can keep scoring runs, you stick with Miley as long as possible, then can go to Davies or maybe Guerra, assuming he is available.

Let’s keep going - not letting them off the mat. They can score fast if we get comfortable .

Heck yea that too!!!

And I love that Kratz is doing well. Another great story !

Two very well hit balls so far. Unfortunately nothing to show for it

Smoltz and Buck have been very good tonight in my mind.

It helps we got a nice lead. If that Dodgers lead stuck it would have been clinch this clinch that Boston this Boston that blah blah blah.

I have only watched the last few games but I feel like they gush over everyone. They have been Madden for Favre level love for the Brewers bullpen, Yelich and the bottom of the Brewers order. They also let Machado have it for running into Aguilar

Taylor feels like the hardest out on this team

I really enjoy watching him (and not just because he was the hero to send my alma mater to the CWS a few years ago). He is very aggressive at the plate, but not a hacker - he still tends to make good contact most of the time.

I don't particularly appreciate Smoltz and Verducci notso subtly imply-ing shenanigans about the Brewers knowing what's coming from the mound.

I don't think it's that, I think it's more of an approach thing knowing Ryu can't get enough of his curveball - In Moose's 2nd AB, he got blown away by 3 fastballs almost like he was attacking each pitch like one had to be offspeed.

Smoltz and Buck have been very good tonight in my mind.

It helps we got a nice lead. If that Dodgers lead stuck it would have been clinch this clinch that Boston this Boston that blah blah blah.

I have only watched the last few games but I feel like they gush over everyone. They have been Madden for Favre level love for the Brewers bullpen, Yelich and the bottom of the Brewers order. They also let Machado have it for running into Aguilar

That is just the reality of it. That is today’s big storyline if they can clinch. If we win it is just another day to play.

Archived