Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-19 (NLCS Game #6): Dodgers (Ryu) at Brewers (Miley) 7:39 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-2 -- Force Game 7 with the NL Pennant and a spot in the World Series on the line]

Eye Black
  • Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryu is choking and frankly so is their manager.

What is he supposed to do? The Dodgers don't have to win today, we do. Would be senseless for them to unload their pen at the first sign of damage in the 1st.

Yeah, I guess it's arguably too late now. But don't they have a starter in the pen at all? And you or I could hit Ryu today. That seemed apparent as early as the first.

Pile the runs on, save the bullpen for tomorrow... This is fun.

He has to go at least 4...you don’t want anyone pitching 2+ innings. Really you don’t want elite guys pitching at all.

Of course you don't want to, but you take absolutely no chance on losing this game. None. If Miley gets in trouble in the 3rd or 4th you absolutely make a move.

Chances are everyone is going to be available tomorrow almost regardless of today. It's literally the season down to 1 game. And the big guns are pretty well rested.

Ryu is choking and frankly so is their manager.

What is he supposed to do? The Dodgers don't have to win today, we do. Would be senseless for them to unload their pen at the first sign of damage in the 1st.

Yeah, I guess it's arguably too late now. But don't they have a starter in the pen at all? And you or I could hit Ryu today. That seemed apparent as early as the first.

I can't speak for your baseball skills, but I'm fairly certain that I myself would still take 3 wild hacks against Ryu today and miss 3 times, spinning myself around and fall down.

Perfect inning there for Miley. Would love to get 5 out of him tonight

If he is still rolling after 5, there is no reason to see if we can get 6 from him...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Miley settling in nicely now. Good inning.

I don’t want to get overly greedy because you obviously must win tonight, but the longer Miley can hold it together today the better that could possibly make our chances tomorrow.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Perfect inning there for Miley. Would love to get 5 out of him tonight

If he is still rolling after 5, there is no reason to see if we can get 6 from him...

Oh for sure. Just looking at pitch count and thinking 5 seems most reasonable. I will take 6 too

Archived