Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-17 (NLCS Game #5): Brewers (Miley) at Dodgers (Kershaw) 4:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IF we lose this series (no im not announcing it’s over), everyone will obsess over Counsell’s bullpen strategy and completely ignore our offense being the clear reason for our struggles.

Just thinking the same thing.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Aguilar just swung at a pitch that was 55 feet. Yikes. This teams offense is just gross right now.

That was the pitch where it was clear he had no chance that at bat. He is literally just waving the bat around up there.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Community Moderator
Why would the team wait until the NLCS to go into its biggest offensive slump of the season?

Maybe the Dodgers having 3 elite starters has something to do with it. Just maybe.

[sarcasm]No that can't possibly be it.[/sarcasm]

IF we lose this series (no im not announcing it’s over), everyone will obsess over Counsell’s bullpen strategy and completely ignore our offense being the clear reason for our struggles.

Hopefully Stearns doesn’t. He’s the one that matters.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Why would the team wait until the NLCS to go into its biggest offensive slump of the season?

Maybe the Dodgers having 3 elite starters has something to do with it. Just maybe.

So what you're telling me is that playoff games might be a little harder than regular season games? Crazy talk!

Agreed. Their starting pitching is the reason I thought they would win this series.

I visit quite a few fan forums due to fantasy baseball and I've never been to one that doesn't think their manager is an idiot for how they run the bullpen. It is just something every fanbase complains about.

That's because the fanbase has hindsight to fall back on, managers do not.

I admit I am guilty of this often.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived