Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-17 (NLCS Game #5): Brewers (Miley) at Dodgers (Kershaw) 4:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-2]

Eye Black
The offense has to pick it up. We aren't going to win a World Series hitting like this.
Dodgers won't win a world series if their lineup keeps hitting like this

I think it is safe to say no one is winning the World Series without scoring runs. That being said, lets give the pitching a little bit of credit.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
The offense has to pick it up. We aren't going to win a World Series hitting like this.

I think it is safe to say no one is winning the World Series without scoring runs. That being said, lets give the pitching a little bit of credit.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Sorry I should have put mine in blue

Woody going yard.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

So was last night the last start of the series for Manny Pina? If we go with Chacin and Miley in some combination for Games 6 and (if needed) 7, we know based on the second half of the season that Kratz will start both games.

Yeah, IDK, obviously the pitching hasn't been bad, but this is getting so ridiculous that it can't be just good pitching, on either side. Our offense might be still be trying to score if last night's game hadn't ended. Their staff has it easier than ours does with the lineups between the two, but there have been really bad at bats.

Nightengale tweeted it was $10k. So basically he didn't get paid for the half second where he made the bad step that could have cost Aguilar six months of recovery time.

Agreed. I couldn't believe how many people were saying that Aguilar was partly to blame as well because he left his foot on the bag so long. This is a real thing I saw people argue and lots of people agree with. It boggles the mind. Moral of the story: Don't read Twitter or YouTube comments.

CAIN

Archived