Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-16 (NLCS Game #4): Brewers (González) at Dodgers (Hill) 8:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1 -- 13 Innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to be pessimistic at 1:00 AM, but it looks like we've lost this one, and the long game is only going to decrease our chances of winning tomorrow.

Likely down 3-2 to an embarrassingly cold Dodgers club that should have been swept and hanging on for our lives heading back to Miller. :(

I hate to be pessimistic at 1:00 AM, but it looks like we've lost this one, and the long game is only going to decrease our chances of winning tomorrow.

Likely down 3-2 to an embarrassingly cold Dodgers club that should have been swept and hanging on for our lives heading back to Miller. :(

So we have already lost this one and game five? Whew. Guess I’ll go to bed then.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Been following this forum for about 15 years without ever posting. At least it feels like it's been that long while watching this game...

What a time for a first post! Welcome :)

Only if we win. If we lose, you know that you can never come back.

So we have already lost this one and game five? Whew. Guess I’ll go to bed then.

Likely, yes. Not as if I'm thrilled to say that.

Archived