Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-16 (NLCS Game #4): Brewers (González) at Dodgers (Hill) 8:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1 -- 13 Innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The biggest question is why wasn’t Schoop taken out at some point? He’s brutal. It’s sad that when he fouls off a few pitches, it ranks as one of his most successful at bats in months. Can Ben Sheets give him hitting lessons

The biggest question is why wasn’t Schoop taken out at some point? He’s brutal. It’s sad that when he fouls off a few pitches, it ranks as one of his most successful at bats in months. Can Ben Sheets give him hitting lessons

At this point we have no one to put in for him, so he isn't going anywhere.

Defense, mostly. Game is tight, better defenders are needed. Agreed that his offense has been atrocious.

Brewers just processed my refund for the wild card and NLDS Game 5. Stayed up for something if we lose.

Wow. I don’t have my refund for that or the Wild Card yet.

I take it back. Just checked and they refunded both of them today (well, technically yesterday).

Archived