Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-16 (NLCS Game #4): Brewers (González) at Dodgers (Hill) 8:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1 -- 13 Innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, can I get a little support for a payback HBP on Machado from those who typically think that is "old school traditional garbage and the game has evolved" Not necessarily this series but down the road

I think he deserved one in the ribs BEFORE that BS, for simply being a Premium Grade Douchenozzle

I would do it as soon as convenient. Win tonight, blow them out tomorrow and hit machado three times

So, probably 3 ejections and 3 free baserunners? In a low scoring NLCS?

Gah! Just get this one tonight, and send them home tomorrow. That is going to hurt that prick more than one in the ribs.

I would do it as soon as convenient. Win tonight, blow them out tomorrow and hit machado three times

So, probably 3 ejections and 3 free baserunners? In a low scoring NLCS?

Gah! Just get this one tonight, and send them home tomorrow. That is going to hurt that prick more than one in the ribs.

This is correct. We’re not the Cardinals.

Archived