Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-16 (NLCS Game #4): Brewers (González) at Dodgers (Hill) 8:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1 -- 13 Innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got the Dodgers AB left in me and then I go to bed. I hope I go to bed curious.

I figure nothing good can come of me watching the bottom half, so im bailing.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

That's a crap argument. You can't depend on your pitching staff to pitch a shutout because your offense sucks. This is 100% on the offense tonight.

A run in an inning from your starter is a poor performance. That's separate from the rest of the staff being very good tonight. Gio was not. It's not like he gave up 1 in 5 innings.

Yes, obviously, the offense was very poor too tonight.

You guys going to bed realize it may be 30 years before we are in another playoff extra inning game right?

Agree completely. I'm sick as a dog but have to see this one played out, even though this may be the worst offensive game on both sides I've ever seen

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Archived