Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-16 (NLCS Game #4): Brewers (González) at Dodgers (Hill) 8:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1 -- 13 Innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have hated watching Aguilar bat since about Independence Day.

Yep, for the one home run he hits a week you sure need to go through a lot of terrible at bats.

Seem like he stands a mile off the plate now and can't cover the outside corner

I know that was a nice catch and all, but dude, it would've only been a single. Obviously, it was important, but let's calm down just a tad on the broadcast.

It was at best a bloop single. Not sure what they are talking about as it certainly wasn’t headed to the wall.

I know it’s just one run but how bad did Gio hurt us tonight? What a heroic effort by the bullpen.

Not at all. Gotta score more than one run. Can't blame Gio.

I mean, he gave up a run in an inning and it's been clean since then, so he's not totally wrong.

That's a crap argument. You can't depend on your pitching staff to pitch a shutout because your offense sucks. This is 100% on the offense tonight.

Archived