Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-16 (NLCS Game #4): Brewers (González) at Dodgers (Hill) 8:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1 -- 13 Innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guess tomorrow is Miley, Woodruff, Jeffress.
Guerra will likely play a significant role.

I was thinking he'd go tonight, but yeah, I guess whichever of Guerra or Woodruff doesn't pitch tonight, if either do.

Guess tomorrow is Miley, Woodruff, Jeffress.
Guerra will likely play a significant role.

I was thinking he'd go tonight, but yeah, I guess whichever of Guerra or Woodruff doesn't pitch tonight, if either do.

If we make it to the 10th we will score and Knebel will close it out.

Counsell went all in, I don't like using the pinch runner there unless it was the tying run.

Good enough move for tying run but not the winning run?

Yes because it was unlikely to matter either way, but if it is a must score run it is worth increasing your chances by 2%.

There was a chance to score there. Saving a ph for an 11th or 12th inning that may never happen is more of a waste.

Yes because it was unlikely to matter either way, but if it is a must score run it is worth increasing your chances by 2%.

There was a chance to score there. Saving a ph for an 11th or 12th inning that may never happen is more of a waste.

We'll see I guess. He was brought as a runner on first with 1 out and never even tried to steal. Jeffress or Miley could have done that

If we make it to the 10th we will score and Knebel will close it out.

Ok, I kid here. If this happens someone else will have to close it at this point.

Archived