Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-16 (NLCS Game #4): Brewers (González) at Dodgers (Hill) 8:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1 -- 13 Innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's clear that brewers hitters are overwhelmed by the moment right now. Only guy to come through was Santana who had no time to think about it just hit. Braun and company are not handling the moment right now.

This is why I think "veteran" talk in the postseason is really overrated sometimes.

Cain and Yelich have done next to nothing. Braun hasn't been great. Orlando freaking Arcia and Domingo Santana of all people are coming up with the big hits.

Man that had a chance.

For the record the infield fly rule is stupid. Why are you allowed to turn a DP on a groundball but not a flyball, especially considering an infield fly means the pitcher owned the hitter

But a pitcher shouldn't be rewarded with a double or triple play on a routine pop-up that requires almost no effort to catch. On a ground ball, much more skill is required to turn double or triple play.

I think it's odd. We don't have a lead. This game can easily be lost and we still used him. That isn't good.

Craig is treating this as a must-win game because the odds are stacked against us tomorrow with Kershaw starting.

I don't mind the move, though I've had a premonition all night we're going to lose this.

Man that had a chance.

For the record the infield fly rule is stupid. Why are you allowed to turn a DP on a groundball but not a flyball, especially considering an infield fly means the pitcher owned the hitter

But a pitcher shouldn't be rewarded with a double or triple play on a routine pop-up that requires almost no effort to catch. On a ground ball, much more skill is required to turn double or triple play.

sometimes yes, sometimes taylor made. OK we can argue over this another day

I don't get why anyone here would be upset with Hader entering the game. He's our best reliever and this is the highest leverage point of the game (minus the early couple innings when multiple runners got on).

Archived