Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-16 (NLCS Game #4): Brewers (González) at Dodgers (Hill) 8:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1 -- 13 Innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schoop isn’t going to be a Brewer in 2019. He doesn’t want to be here and you aren’t paying that guy $10M on our payroll.

I don't think it is at all that cut and dry.

Yes it is, he's gone.

There is a reason they went after him. They will step back and evaluate that move and possibly look at mechanics, see how he fits into next year's roster and do what they want. I don't think he is gone based on 100 AB or on how he plays in his one NLCS start. Prior to this series that was a prevailing opinion. The front office will not decide what to do with based on how bad he has been tonight. They just won't.

I am not saying he is coming back, I am simply saying that decision hasn't been made and is not a sure thing.

I really like Granderson in this spot.

I would like him better if they weren't bringing in a lefty. Now stick with Granderson or burn him and use Perez?

I'd let it ride.

Yeah, I typed that before the pitching swap.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived