Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-16 (NLCS Game #4): Brewers (González) at Dodgers (Hill) 8:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1 -- 13 Innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ugh Schoop ... just ugh.

I've been one of his biggest supporters. But man ... so so bad. How in the world did this guy put up the year he did last year. Do AL East pitchers just throw 89 mph meatballs?

The deeper numbers never believed the season was for real. He was one of those guys who had way better results than process.

Villar and Schoop are a wash offensively, Schoop is just better defensively. I think that move was all about Villar being a clubhouse problem and them just wanting him off the team. Of course Schoop was a baby too who clearly didn't want to be traded to the Brewers.

How did he even make the roster?

It’s one thing to be on the roster to protect against middle infielders being injured and needing a glove at SS. It’s another to get at bats when others are available to play.

They probably carry him over a better emergency infielder for his power. Can’t understand any other logical reason.

How did he even make the roster?

It’s one thing to be on the roster to protect against middle infielders being injured and needing a glove at SS. It’s another to get at bats when others are available to play.

They probably carry him over a better emergency infielder for his power. Can’t understand any other logical reason.

yea you need an infielder and at least Schoop could run into one for a ding dong way more often than Saladino can

Schoop shouldn't get another start this postseason, he is just awful.

Barring some sort of miraculous contributions the rest of this series, he isn't sniffing the playoff roster. No way.

Nope ... if this team makes the World Series, Schoop won't be on the roster. If they need another middle infielder, they can grab Saladino. I was so hopeful that Schoop would do something tonight, but he's been horrible. I don't think he's a Brewer next year.

$10m is utility guy money. For the player that Schoop is capable of being, he is a bargain. But I'm not sure he can be that guy again.

Maybe in New York, we can't afford a $10M utility guy. We need to find the Perez and Dubon types.

All you guys bashing Schoop...Because everyone else on this LCS roster has been raking, right?? The guy has had 4 postseason AB's, what do you expect?? Give him the offseason to work on things, and he will be fine.

get outta here with that reasonable calm take.

Their 2nd base pickup has been on base 3 times. Ours has made 4 outs.

It is only one game. Dozier has been horrid for the Dodgers. Maybe not quite as bad as Schoop, but in the same hemisphere.

I know. I'm just having some fun with this one particular game. Both have been bad for sure.

Archived