Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-16 (NLCS Game #4): Brewers (González) at Dodgers (Hill) 8:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1 -- 13 Innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That wasn't a bad AB from Yelich. He was just sitting on fastball.

Cain has looked bad this game, I'll admit.

There's definitely a reason why Hill has been in the majors for so long. It's that curve.

Debate here. Which 5 starters make the opening rotation if every one is healthy when camp breaks?

Nelson Chacin Burnes Miley Peralta

Woodruff in the Burnes role of this year.... that's my guess? Chase? Davies? God we have options....

I still say Stearns needs to get a TOR guy, and I believe he will. That to me would be the final piece of the puzzle.

Debate here. Which 5 starters make the opening rotation if every one is healthy when camp breaks?

Woodruff in the Burnes role of this year.... that's my guess? Chase? Davies? God we have options....

Miley is a FA

I'd love Burnes, Peralta, Woodruff, Chacin, Nelson.

Machado really making his way up the hated list faster than anyone I can remember. I hope he K's to end the series and the celebration is on top of him
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

I don't think Miley is on the team most likely. He is a free agent.

I still say Stearns needs to get a TOR guy, and I believe he will. That to me would be the final piece of the puzzle.

Are we sure we don't have one in Burnes for 500K and the cost of no prospects?

Archived