Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-16 (NLCS Game #4): Brewers (González) at Dodgers (Hill) 8:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1 -- 13 Innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewers pitchers getting squeezed all night, Dodgers pitchers get mercy ball 4 strike calls. Ok then

I don't think the Brewers have been getting squeezed at all. They have been missing by a lot and have gotten a few generous calls

Brewers pitchers getting squeezed all night, Dodgers pitchers get mercy ball 4 strike calls. Ok then

I don't think the Brewers have been getting squeezed at all. They have been missing by a lot and have gotten a few generous calls

Well I'm just going off Gameday, but the Brewers have been getting screwed on the corners all night. It is consistently favoring the Dodgers

Been a lot of opportunities for Cain and Yelich to knock in a run from second. Obviously they’re great players but it sure does stink that they’re slumping at this point.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

We've gotten a ton of generous calls -- both low and off the plate.

Can't believe Yelich wasted those two meaty curves. Really disappointing.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Well I'm just going off Gameday, but the Brewers have been getting screwed on the corners all night. It is consistently favoring the Dodgers

Peralta has definitely had a couple generous strike calls tonight.

Been a lot of opportunities for Cain and Yelich to knock in a run from second. Obviously they’re great players but it sure does stink that they’re slumping at this point.

Especially when just one of them being anything other than ice cold would mean we’d be playing to clinch a pennant right now.

Archived