Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-16 (NLCS Game #4): Brewers (González) at Dodgers (Hill) 8:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1 -- 13 Innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stearns and Counsell have done a lot of good and hopefully they are both around for a very long time, but starting Schoop in a game of this magnitude is borderline Kotsay in CF bad. He is one of the worst hitters I've seen in my entire life, and I've seen a lot of bad baseball players over the years in Milwaukee.

Yet hes looked better than Cain or Yelich so go figure.

He is batting .000 with one hard hit grounder for the postseason.

I am very happy to look like an idiot regarding Freddy. He's been nails tonight. Makes me wish they just would have started him. That's a stupid hindsight wish, though.

It was better this way, got to face all righties. Wouldn't have happened if he started. Maybe he still does well who knows, just saying the matchups were ideal for him and he capitalized.

So basically our starter went 4 innings again and gave up 1 run. Time for the offense to get in on the act.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived