Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-16 (NLCS Game #4): Brewers (González) at Dodgers (Hill) 8:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1 -- 13 Innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just don't like Justin Turner. I don't know why. That didn't help. Braun smoked that.

I've always liked that there is an elite MLB hitter who looks like a weird little gnome. Definitely annoying to play against though.

As annoying as you lot are, I prefer your commentary to that of my wife. She couldn't tell a Gio Gonzalez from a Freddy Peralta and is barely even paying attention to the game but feels inclined to look up from Facebook or whatever every now and then to yell something barely relevant to what's going on.

You're married to Big Papi??? Nice!

Well played. Tremendous!

This feels like a game where we're going to steal a victory; a game that we should lose but somehow win.

It's happened or almost happened to us 4 times in the last 6 games, so we're due.

I just don't like Justin Turner. I don't know why. That didn't help. Braun smoked that.

I've always liked that there is an elite MLB hitter who looks like a weird little gnome. Definitely annoying to play against though.

He was mildly more rootable when he helped defeat the Cubs last year.

This feels like a game where we're going to steal a victory; a game that we should lose but somehow win.

This scenario would be fantastic (obviously). Basically, the reverse of Saturday’s ballgame.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

C'mon Crew, are you going to tell me that they beat Kershaw and Buehler in the series to go up 2-1 and then are going to struggle with Rich freaking Hill in the game you can deliver the knockout punch??

This is a best-of-seven series.

That down the like is runs. Dang it.

XIg6yaG.gif

Line. That down the line. Lol stupid auto correct got me.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

C'mon Crew, are you going to tell me that they beat Kershaw and Buehler in the series to go up 2-1 and then are going to struggle with Rich freaking Hill in the game you can deliver the knockout punch??

This is a best-of-seven series.

Yes...and going up 3-1 is essentially delivering a knockout punch.

You've watched this team the last couple seasons, right? Mediocre or worse pitchers are their kryptonite.

Archived