Brewer Fanatic

2018-10-16 (NLCS Game #4): Brewers (González) at Dodgers (Hill) 8:09 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1 -- 13 Innings]

Eye Black
I'm unhinged tonight. Between thinking Hill is pedestrian, Brewers not doing anything against him, Hill's grunting, and Gio, I'm losing it.

The best part about this type of post is thinking about all the people out there who are actually unhinged and lack the patience and aptitude to write out a post on the internet... you're fine...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm unhinged tonight. Between thinking Hill is pedestrian, Brewers not doing anything against him, Hill's grunting, and Gio, I'm losing it.

Not that anyone's been paying attention, but I've been very under control otherwise.

I’m actually feeling the same way. Gio and Schoop really bother me that they are on a playoff roster.

Not that anyone's been paying attention, but I've been very under control otherwise.

I’m actually feeling the same way. Gio and Schoop really bother me that they are on a playoff roster.

We are down 1-0 and it feels like 10-0....

Must be the playoffs or something ...

To our defense we aren’t used to this .. lol

I can’t believe we are not up 10-0 already. What a disappointment. I don’t know what I’m going to do. This game is just awful. I hate half of our players. Stearns is a moron. Can believe Counsell would only start Schoop because it’s his birthday.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived